The Leadington Lead Company sank a shaft on a tract of land about three miles east of Flat River, on the Flat River-Farmington road. This was in 1893. A small mill was built here. Later this property was sold to the Federal Lead Company. Leadington was surveyed in 1895 from property belonging to A. D. Bennett and Mamie Bennett. It included thirteen lots and considerable territory not laid out.
Junction City Cafe, Leadington, MO.
Located where Shopping Center in Leadington is now located.